- Ryan Roberson, Esq. – Principal, RER Capital, LLC; Principal, The Art of Simple Trading, LLC, Charlotte, NC, Chair
- Mark Trustin, Esq. – Law Offices of Mark Trustin, Durham NC, Vice-Chair
- James Ferguson, Esq. – Partner, Ferguson, Chambers & Sumter P.A., Charlotte, NC
- Jim Grant, Ph.D. – Organizer, Black Workers for Justice, Wilson, NC
- Barry Williams, Esq. – Senior Attorney Advisor, U.S. Social Security Administration, Fayetteville, NC
Interested in learning more about board membership? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in candidates with skills in business, marketing, and communications, as well as members of the communities that SCSJ represents and anyone else with a passion for dismantling structural oppression. There is no educational or financial requirement – passion and commitment for the mission are our board member’s greatest gifts to SCSJ.