- Ryan Roberson, Esq. – Principal, RER Capital, LLC; Principal, The Art of Simple Trading, LLC, Charlotte, NC, Chair
- James Ferguson, Esq. – Partner, Ferguson, Chambers & Sumter P.A., Charlotte, NC
- Barry Williams, Esq. – Senior Attorney Advisor, U.S. Social Security Administration, Fayetteville, NC
- Dr. Andra Gillespie – Associate Professor, Political Science, Emory University; Director, James Weldon Johnson Institute
- Lisa Jones – Corrections Administrator (retired); Consultant and Re-entry Activist, Durham, NC
- Susan Price – Vice Chancellor and Chief of Staff, Community College System of Alabama
Interested in learning more about board membership? Please contact us at email@example.com. We are interested in candidates with skills in business, marketing, and communications, as well as members of the communities that SCSJ represents and anyone else with a passion for dismantling structural oppression. There is no educational or financial requirement – passion and commitment for the mission are our board member’s greatest gifts to SCSJ.