SCSJ Board of Directors
- Farad Ali, Chair Senior VP of Business Development, The Institute, Durham, N.C.
- Anita Earls, Esq. Director, Southern Coalition for Social Justice, Durham, N.C.
- James Ferguson, Esq. Partner, Ferguson, Stein, Chambers, Gresham & Sumter, Charlotte, N.C.
- Jim Grant, Ph.D. Organizer, Black Workers for Justice, Wilson, N.C.
- Maurice Holland Past President, Midway Community Association, Aberdeen, N.C.
- Trina Jones, Esq., Vice Chair Professor, Duke Law School, Durham, NC
- Diane Standaert, Esq. Legislative Counsel, Center for Responsible Lending, Durham, N.C.
- Mark Trustin, Esq. Attorney at Law, Durham N.C.
- Jane Wettach, Esq. Clinical Professor, Children’s Law Clinic Director, Duke Univ. School of Law, Durham N.C.
- Barry Williams, Esq. Attorney-Advisor, U.S. Social Security Administration, Fayetteville, N.C.
Interested in learning more about board membership? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in candidates with skills in marketing, communications, IT, members of the communities that SCSJ represents, and anyone else with a passion for dismantling structural oppression. There is no educational or financial requirement – passion and commitment for the mission are our board member’s greatest gifts to SCSJ.