SCSJ Board of Directors
- Farad Ali, Chair – Executive Director, The Institute, Durham, N.C.
- Anita Earls, Esq. – Executive Director, Southern Coalition for Social Justice, Durham, N.C.
- James Ferguson, Esq. – Partner, Ferguson, Chambers & Sumter P.A., Charlotte, N.C.
- Anne Gordon, Esq. – Senior Lecturing Fellow and Director of Externships, Duke University School of Law, Durham, N.C.
- Jim Grant, Ph.D. – Organizer, Black Workers for Justice, Wilson, N.C.
- Trina Jones, Esq., Vice Chair – Professor, Duke University School of Law, Durham, N.C.
- Brittany (Bree) Newsome – Founding Member, The Tribe CLT, Charlotte, N.C.
- Jennifer Paul – Development Director, Families Together, Raleigh, N.C.
- Ryan Roberson, Esq. – Principal, RER Capital, LLC; Principal, The Art of Simple Trading, LLC, Charlotte, N.C.
- Mark Trustin, Esq. – Law Offices of Mark Trustin, Durham N.C.
- Jane Wettach, Esq. – Clinical Professor, Children’s Law Clinic Director, Duke University School of Law, Durham N.C.
- Barry Williams, Esq. – Senior Attorney Advisor, U.S. Social Security Administration, Fayetteville, N.C.
Interested in learning more about board membership? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested in candidates with skills in marketing, communications, IT, members of the communities that SCSJ represents, and anyone else with a passion for dismantling structural oppression. There is no educational or financial requirement – passion and commitment for the mission are our board member’s greatest gifts to SCSJ.